WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Ferret Hutch rescue 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferret Hutch rescue 2

Post by sezbetz on 6/12/2010, 00:07

Well I have decided to start a new thread with all the little rescues that I have in at the ferret hutch #2!

At the moment (5th december) I only have kits up for rehoming as all availale adults have found new happy homes - with the excoetion of one who is to stay for now.

I will try and post pics of all individuals a littlelater when I do hte big clean out so dont forget to come back and check out the thread later on! (please note that the ferret hutch will close over the winter period but fuzzies can still be reserved for after the festivities!)
sezbetz

Number of posts : 1364
Female
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ferret Hutch rescue 2

Post by ferretwumun5 on 6/12/2010, 02:49

looking forward to seeing all the little kits

ferretwumun5

Number of posts : 8391
Female
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://Eileen.freeman1@ntlworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sezbetz on 6/12/2010, 05:35

Ok here we go - this little lot live in hutch1!!

little albino girl- friendly :)

Sandy girl- this little one needs an experienced owner as sh will love you one minute and try to eat you the next! Very pretty pale faced sand jill.

The second little Sandy jill. Friendly little girl with lovely markings :)

Hutch Numer 2 -

First we have brothers Harry and Ron. They came from a rescued litter that were not very healthy on arrival and in fact only 3 out of the 8 originally in the litter have survived so these are very precious lads to me.
Mum and dad were rehomed (flowerfairy has ASO the boys dad!) but it is only recently that these two have made it to a size that I would be happy for them to find a new home together. Ideally I would love them to go as a pair as they are brothers and love each other! Ron is a Sandy and Harry a poley!

Next the first of the many cute albino boys!

The second little alino boy :)

and the third little bino boy in this hutch!

Here is a pic of those little ones together. They are all around 5/6 months old. The three albino boys come from an accidental litter from working parents so may make good workers.

And lastly hutch 3/4-

First little albino boy - all the little albino hobs in this hutch are from the sametwo accidental litters from two working jills. All quite small boys at the moment but then the jills were very tiny working jills.

little boy number 2

This little (or should that be large!) Jill was found and handed in to a local vets. She has a lovely winter coat and a fantastic temprement - looks a bit like a mini polar bear at the moment! *may be reserved*

Yet another albino boy brother to those above!!

This is Woody- one of this years kits and thought to be around 6/7 months old. Woody was originally at the ferret hutch#1 but came accross to me to keep the smaller kits in check. He has a lovely face and is a real cheeky boy. He still needs to be reminded not to play with his teeth but with a bit of time and attention he will make a super ferret. He has lovely markings and has a white bib :)

Yup you guessed it -another little bino boy from the same working bunch (starting to see a trend here aren't we... well theres just one more!

This little lad just couldnt help but smile for the camera!

And heres that last group together in a tray of snow :)

So thats your lot for now!

All kits are about 5/6months old unless otherwise stated. All have been nip trained to a certain extent by are not yet perfect and will try it on with new people if they think they can get away with it! All eat well and live on kibble and lots of fresh meat etc There is only the light Sandy jill who needs a very experienced owner - the others are all fairly laid back. If you want to k me or email me - info@theferrethutch.com and title your email hutch 2 kits then I know it is for me :)

Thanks for looking!

sezbetz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretwumun5 on 6/12/2010, 05:56

they all look great sarah good luck rehoming them

ferretwumun5

Number of posts : 8391
Female
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://Eileen.freeman1@ntlworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sezbetz on 6/12/2010, 05:57

thanks Eileen- must admit I tookpiccies before I clipped all thier nails so please excuse any long claws!
sezbetz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by firelass on 6/12/2010, 08:44

aww fingers crossed they find some forever homes!

Owned by:
1 ferrets and millions of fisshhh.
firelass

Number of posts : 8927
Female
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sezbetz on 9/12/2010, 07:47

I hope so Kel - they all deserve ine. I do my best but they really dont get as much attention here as they would do in a 'forever' home. They would all make smashing little pets too. That said I will mss them all when they go as I have the others that have got new homes!! :)
sezbetz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerfairy on 9/12/2010, 19:36

Awww hope they find forever homes sarah, the ones you brought here are doing fantastic and are absolutely adorable xxx
flowerfairy

Number of posts : 429
Female
Registration date : 2010-06-08

http://flowermouse1974@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sezbetz on 10/12/2010, 06:47

good good.
Maybe you could post a pic Kell of the ones you are fostering??
sezbetz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerfairy on 10/12/2010, 19:46

I will do Sarah when Kayleigh brings my camera back from her outdoor pursuits trip with school xxx
flowerfairy

Number of posts : 429
Female
Registration date : 2010-06-08

http://flowermouse1974@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sezbetz on 22/12/2010, 21:41

Well I have now taken on a few of the 'big boys' from Deans so they are now here at the ferret hutch2! I am sure you can guess without pics what colour most of them are!!

I will try and get piccies of them all over the next day or so. We have a lovely friendly poley who is a little on the thin side but very inquisitive an seems to have a nice temprement ndd then another 4 huuuge albinos all of which look like enormous great polar bears! Keep cheking back for pictures :)

(dont forget the rescue is closed for rehoming until january but that doesnt mean that fuzzies cant be resertved over the festive period!)
sezbetz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Highlanders on 22/12/2010, 23:05

Awwww sweet! Looking forward to seeing pictures! I love Beanos! They do look like mini polar bears!
3Highlanders

Number of posts : 108
Female
Registration date : 2010-12-10

http://phoenix200416@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: